Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 7 - Plant girl

Day 7 - Plant girl. 
 
Weeping cherry x Japanese maiko lady type person.
Apparently weeping cherries aren't very commonly known outside of Japan. I don't think it even had its own Wikipedia page haha xD I just remember there was one smallish weeping cherry tree in a park close by where I was growing up, and I would always go under it when it was in full bloom. When you looked up, it was like a huge umbrella made out of cherry blossoms <3 Or even like a planetarium of flowers ^w^)/

Ehmagawd the memories >w<
I think if I were to do this again I would have pushed the volume of the flowers way more.  = w= ;;



2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love this. I agree--pushing the volume of the flowers would be awesome. It would almost look like a flowy blossom afro. ^_^ You inspire me, Masako! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you! =^w^=)/
      I might try it again sometime, I ended up being quite fond of her design. And definitely make it more of a flowy blossom afro, haha xD
      Hope your summer's been going well! ^-^)>

      Delete